If you don’t know by now, DJ Paul is a foodie and he spends a lot of time cooking and eating great food. He appreciates all styles of food from Asian cuisine to backyard BBQ, and managed to narrow down his favorite restaurants to Top 5 from around the country. Check out the K.O.M.’s Top Eats of 2014 below!
1. Mr. Chow: Chinese Fine Dining – Whether you’re in Miami, New York, Beverly Hills, Malibu or London, you’ll be sitting among the stars!
(Photo from MrChows.com)
2. Gyu Kaku – These Japanese BBQ experts have several locations in 10 U.S states, and two in Canada.
(Photo from gyu-kaku.com)
3. Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse – You’ve gotta love this Gaucho-style Brazilian BBQ! They have 25 locations in the U.S., as well as restaurants in Mexico and Puerto Rico.
(Photo from FogoDeChao.com)
4. Katana Robata – Sexy Japanese sushi and grilling is always on the menu when Paul is in West Hollywood!
(Photo from KatanaRobata.com)
5. Baby Blues BBQ – Yes, Memphis BBQ is some of the best in the world, but it’s actually Baby Blues that has stolen the K.O.M.’s heart! With three locations in California (San Francisco, Hollywood and Venice) and one in Philadelphia, they have something special in that sauce!
(Photo from Babybluesbbq.com)
Be sure to LIKE DJ PAUL BBQ on Facebook, and CLICK HERE to get your DJ Paul BBQ package ready for the Superbowl!
CLICK HERE to buy the Lord Infamous Smoke Kit at GoodWoodNYC.com
CLICK HERE to follow DJ Paul on Twitter
CLICK HERE to follow DJ Paul on Instagram
CLICK HERE to like DJ Paul’s Facebook Page
Comments are closed.