Forget the Christmas ham and turn up with DJ Paul’s Christmas grilled pork chops and grilled corn on da cob featuring DJ Paul’s BBQ rub and sauce! Check out the cooking video and recipe below.
DJ Paul’s Grilled Pork Chops
1. Make pork chop marinade with DJ Paul’s BBQ Sauce and a teaspoon of Jack Daniels Liquor. Stir well.
2. Combine marinade and pork chops in a ziplock bag. Make sure the chops are evenly coated. Place into refrigerator for 1 hour up to 24 hours.
3. Remove from refrigerator and allow to return to room temperature.
4. Once at room temperature, place onto grill at 425 degrees.
5. Allow to grill for about 5 minutes on each side. If needed, keep on for longer on each side.
DJ Paul’s Grilled Corn On Da Cob
1. Remove corn husk from corn.
2. Add three tablespoons of butter, three thai chili peppers and DJ Paul BBQ Rub Seasoning.
3. Place corn into aluminum foil.
4. Pour the butter chili sauce onto the aluminum foil.
5. Close up the aluminum foil around the butter and corn. (Grill Pouch)
6. Place the grill pouch directly onto the grill at 425 degrees.
7. Cooks for 25 minutes.
CLICK HERE to buy the Lord Infamous Smoke Kit at GoodWoodNYC.com
CLICK HERE to follow DJ Paul on Twitter
CLICK HERE to follow DJ Paul on Instagram
CLICK HERE to like DJ Paul’s Facebook Page
CLICK HERE to follow Da Mafia 6ix on Twitter