Still confused on what you’re cooking for the holidays? DJ Paul’s back with some more tips and tricks for the kitchen. Today’s recipe features DJ Paul’s Pan Seared Catfish. Check out the instructional video and list below.
1. Rinse catfish filets
2. Coat the catfish with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper and DJ Paul’s BBQ Rub Seasoning
3. Cover catfish with saran wrap and place into refrigerator for 30 minutes
4. Place a pan over high heat on your stovetop and drizzle it with a little olive oil
5. When you start to see smoke rising from the pan, you can place the catfish onto the pan
6. Pan-fry the catfish for 3 minutes on each side
7. Add more DJ Paul’s BBQ Rub Seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
8. Serve with hot sauce or tartar sauce
CLICK HERE to buy the Lord Infamous Smoke Kit at GoodWoodNYC.com
CLICK HERE to follow DJ Paul on Twitter
CLICK HERE to follow DJ Paul on Instagram
CLICK HERE to like DJ Paul’s Facebook Page
CLICK HERE to follow Da Mafia 6ix on Twitter
Comments are closed.